- Laing O'Rourke will use reasonable efforts to maintain up-to-date and accurate information on this Website. However, you should note that the material contained on this Website is provided for information purposes only and shall not be deemed to make any commitment or enter into any obligation on the part of the Laing O’Rourke.
- Any images used on this Website are not necessarily representative of any product offering from the Laing O’Rourke and do not constitute a basis for purchase decisions. Further, none of the information in the material contained on this Website, including, without limitation, any images, may be relied upon as Specified Matter(s) from time to time prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991.
- Laing O'Rourke makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the material contained on this Website (or at any other website accessed by means of this Website). You are strongly advised to take all independent steps, including seeking appropriate professional advice, to verify any information upon which you may seek to rely. Laing O'Rourke shall not be liable for any claims or losses arising directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on the material contained on, or your inability to access, this Website.
- The information on this Website is not intended to provide any specific legal, accounting, financial, investment or tax advice, nor is it an invitation to invest in any product or service offered by Laing O’Rourke or any other organisation. You should not make (or decide not to make) any investment or other decision based on material/information on or accessed via this Website.
- Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your information and convenience. If you use these links you will leave the Website. We do not control and are not responsible for any such third party websites and/or the content of such websites.
- All content available on this Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software (the “Content”) is the property of Laing O’Rourke and/or our licensors and is protected by UK and international copyright laws.
- The trade marks, logos and service marks displayed on this Website (together the “Trade Marks”) are the registered and unregistered marks of Laing O’Rourke and/or our licensors and are protected by UK and international trade mark laws.
- Except as set out in paragraph 4 below or otherwise to identify the products or services of Laing O'Rourke, use of any Content, Trade Marks or other intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to Laing O’Rourke is strictly prohibited without our express written consent.
- You may access this Website for your personal non-commercial use only.
- Copyright of this Website belongs to Laing O’Rourke. Any internet or other links to this Website must be expressly authorised by Laing O’Rourke.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your access to and use of this Website is lawful and Laing O'Rourke accepts no responsibility for any of your unauthorised access or actions. All rights in respect of unlawful or unauthorised access or use are reserved in full.
This Website is provided as a service to its visitors and Laing O'Rourke reserves the right to suspend, delete, modify or adapt this Website and/or the Content as it deems fit for any reason and without notification to anyone at any time.